The Lone Bellow
THE RESTLESS AGE
Sunday, July 15, 2018
4:00pm - Gates Open
5:00pm - The Restless Age
6:00pm - Erin Rae
7:00pm - The Lone Bellow
Parking: Please carpool!
What can I bring into the Festival?
- Bags smaller than 16”x16”x8” will be permitted inside the venue.
- An individual blanket (Maximum size 6'x8')
- Low-backed chairs (under 30″) to ensure good viewing for your neighbors. These are only allowed outside no chair zones.
- Strollers that are reasonably sized and do not obstruct the view of others
- In the event of rain, handheld umbrellas are allowed in the venue and in seating areas but must be closed and stored during sets so as not to obstruct the views of others.
- Non-professional cameras are permitted but cannot be used to reproduce the event and must not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the festival. (No audio or video recording)
What should I leave at home?
- Bags larger than 16”x16”x8” will NOT be permitted inside the venue.
- No outside food or beverages. No, coolers, glass containers of any kind, alcoholic beverages, illegal substances of any kind, firearms, noise-making devices, laser pointers, knives, box cutters, tools of any kind (including hammers, knives, screwdrivers, etc.), pepper spray, mace, or any kind of item that could be used as a weapon. Beverages in plastic bottles or cans must be factory-sealed.
- Professional audio visual equipment
- Beach umbrellas or beach balls
- Pop up tents
- Pets (sorry, we love dogs and cats 🐾 but cannot allow them into the Festival)
What happens if it rains?
This is a rain-or-shine event! Please check the weather and be prepared for inclement weather.
Can I bring my kids?
Of course! Children 10 and under will be admitted free with a paying adult.
Presented by Impact Concerts