Join us for a five course terroir focused dinner paired with Arrowood Beers.
At Duo Bistro - 299 Wall Street, Kingston NY 12501.
$65 per person / Make your reservation with Duo Bistro 845-383-1198
Free Tap-Takeover Party to follow dinner. Starts at 9pm with Live Music by local Kingston band Amity!
Pull out your lederhosen and join us for this traditional German beer festival! We will be celebrating out at the farm and tasting room- serving up our Oktoberfest beer along side some traditional German fare. Join us for music and fun!
This is an all ages event with free admission! Graze and Lekker Food Trucks will be on site!
Billy Wilder 5-6:30
Lara Hope and the Ark-Tones are bringing their Rockabilly Roots & Rock N' Roll back to the farm for a fun evening of music! Music starts at 6pm!
Harvest time is here and we want everyone to share in the bounty! Join us out at the farm for food and music and help us celebrate the harvest!
Levon Helm Studios presents the inaugural...
DIRT FARMER FESTIVAL
Sunday, August 19, 2018
Arrowood Farms, Accord, NY
Midnight Ramble Band w/ special guests Jackson Browne, William Bell, Jimmy Vivino, and Tash Neal
Amy Helm • Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams • Hiss Golden Messenger (solo) • Terry Reid • The National Reserve • Gail Ann Dorsey • Zach Djanikian • Brendan McDonough
The Lone Bellow
THE RESTLESS AGE
Sunday, July 15, 2018
4:00pm - Gates Open
5:00pm - The Restless Age
6:00pm - Erin Rae
7:00pm - The Lone Bellow
Parking: Please carpool!
What can I bring into the Festival?
- Bags smaller than 16”x16”x8” will be permitted inside the venue.
- An individual blanket (Maximum size 6'x8')
- Low-backed chairs (under 30″) to ensure good viewing for your neighbors. These are only allowed outside no chair zones.
- Strollers that are reasonably sized and do not obstruct the view of others
- In the event of rain, handheld umbrellas are allowed in the venue and in seating areas but must be closed and stored during sets so as not to obstruct the views of others.
- Non-professional cameras are permitted but cannot be used to reproduce the event and must not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the festival. (No audio or video recording)
What should I leave at home?
- Bags larger than 16”x16”x8” will NOT be permitted inside the venue.
- No outside food or beverages. No, coolers, glass containers of any kind, alcoholic beverages, illegal substances of any kind, firearms, noise-making devices, laser pointers, knives, box cutters, tools of any kind (including hammers, knives, screwdrivers, etc.), pepper spray, mace, or any kind of item that could be used as a weapon. Beverages in plastic bottles or cans must be factory-sealed.
- Professional audio visual equipment
- Beach umbrellas or beach balls
- Pop up tents
- Pets (sorry, we love dogs and cats 🐾 but cannot allow them into the Festival)
What happens if it rains?
This is a rain-or-shine event! Please check the weather and be prepared for inclement weather.
Can I bring my kids?
Of course! Children 10 and under will be admitted free with a paying adult.
Presented by Impact Concerts
FIELD TO GLASS- Beer Pairing Dinner!
Join us at Duo Bistro in Kingston for a delicious four course farm to table dinner paired with Arrowood Farms beer. Featuring the release of our Farmhouse Table Beer Series!
55$ per person / make reservations with Duo Bistro by calling 845-383-1198